Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Small Bowel Lymphoma
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
My sister says she has small bowel lymphoma. Are family members more likely to get the same thing?
Possible: Small bowel lymphoma can present with symptoms such as obstruction, perforation, bleeding, pain, nausea, vomitting, etc. Which can serious complictions and potentially death. There are various types of bowel lymphoma and after detection treatment plans can be successfully implemented. ...Read more
A lot: See a medical oncologist first to get a complete staging with labs, pet scan, bone marrow biospy. Then decide on treatment with approriate chemotherapy and start your regimen. During treatment you will get interim scans and also upon completion so as to document remission status. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for small bowel obstruction?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for arm pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for cubital tunnel syndrome?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ringworm on the scalp?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for bruxism?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for alcohol abuse?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online