Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Skin Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Primary care: Primary care, dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bone Doctor: Usually this problem handle it by orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
Dentist: Dentists can make occlusal splints or "night guards" . Do not get one from the store . These are soft, after wearing them for a while they will change your bite enhancing your problem. You want a hard acrylic dental appliance made from an impression of your mouth. When your symptoms subside physcial therapy exercises to strengthen you opening jaw muscles. Reduce your stress in your life. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Foot and Ankle: This is easily evaluated by a physician that has been trained in the foot and ankle. This would include podiatrists and foot and ankle orthopedists. Ask for the recommendations of family, friends and you pcp for a great place to get a referral. You can also check out: www.Acfas.Org, www.Apma.Org, and www.Aaos.Org for local providers. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for diabetic retinopathy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for scoliosis?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle spasm?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free