Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Skin Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Regular doctor: Primary care physician can evaluate, order tests and treat. If unusual he can refer you to specialist. ...Read more
Am having penis skin swelling on the top side it's every 2 day's coming pain and sometimes white colour cream coming some time it's very pa?
Cold urticaria: Yes it is possible to develop hives and swelling to the cold. This is not acually an "allergy" but rather an abnormal response by the body that can occur in some people. Cold urticaria is classified as a physical urticaria and this can be demonstrated in the doctor's office by placing an ice cube on the arm for 5 minutes and observe for the development of hives and swelling as the skin rewarms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eval may help: There are many causes of skin swelling and not all are genetic. One condition called hereditary angioedema is a genetic type of swelling that often runs in family. In this condition, swelling occurs without hives. Blood tests can evaluate for this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin swelling up and it's puffy and itchy after I scratched it. But it was just a little bump and not a bug bite?
Boils: This is a typical area for boils. There are a lot of hair follicles that infection sets in. Unfortunately, this problem becomes an ongoing pest in a few folks. First, any condition that weakens your immune system needs to be ruled out such as thyroid disease, diabetes, hiv. Antibiotics are used to treat flare ups. Identifying factors that decrease local immunity may be helpful - detergents, clothe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for arm pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ringworm on the scalp?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for bruxism?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for small bowel obstruction?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for alcohol abuse?
- Talk to a dermatologist online