Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Septal Perforation
Been prescribed Flixonase nasule drops and it says risk of septal perforation. I already have a hole in my septum from surgery. Will it make it bigger?
What's the risk of septal perforation from a revision rhinoplasty? I've heard the risk is higher with revision rhinoplasty than with primary rhinoplasty. Is that true? How high is the risk?
Almost always: Septal perforations almost always get worse over time, and can eventually result in a "saddle nose" were the outside of the nose, the ridge, collapses like a saddle. ...Read more
Perforated septum: sometimes excessive crusting can be a sign of a perforation. Some patients feel irregular air flow too, The symptoms can vary with the size of the hole and the hole an progress. Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist, ...Read more
Nasal mucus smell: Hello. My recommendations are first to drink adequate liquids. Second to wash your nose every evening with a saline wash then wait a few minutes. Finally spray OTC Nasacort (triamcinolone) into each nostril as directed at bedtime. Use this daily for at least 10-14 days. This will allow the nasacort (triamcinolone) time to decrease the intranasal inflammation. Continue this as long as needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for diabetic retinopathy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for scoliosis?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tongue cancer?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online