Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Retropharyngeal Abscess
Gynecologist: Bartholin's glands are located in the side walls of the vagina. Sometimes they duct that drains the gland can become blocked and a cyst forms. This cyst may then become infected and form an abscess. Gynecologists see these often and they can be easily drained in the office, if necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
FP/IM/gastro/surgeon: Internist or fp might see patient first; gastroenterologist commonly sees this; colorectal surgeon may see the more severe case. Severe cases can have pus pockets (abscesses), as well as fistulas (abnormal connections between organs), and require drainage by interventional radiologist or surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
Dentist: Dentists can make occlusal splints or "night guards" . Do not get one from the store . These are soft, after wearing them for a while they will change your bite enhancing your problem. You want a hard acrylic dental appliance made from an impression of your mouth. When your symptoms subside physcial therapy exercises to strengthen you opening jaw muscles. Reduce your stress in your life. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ear swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for septal perforation?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for scoliosis?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online