Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Puncture Wound Of Knee
Bone Doctor: Usually this problem handle it by orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Family doctor: Start with your family doctor and they can see if you need a referral to see an orthopedic surgeon, rheumatologist, or if they can help you. ...Read more
See Your Doctor Now: Injured tailbone in July; has pain; no other symptoms given. You should start with your primary care doctor who will do a detailed evaluation; X-rays if needed. If there are complications, your doctor can refer you to an Orthopedic specialist. There is no advantage in waiting any longer since your symptoms began over 2 months ago. See your doctor now for prompt diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
My husband has an internal burning sensation in his knees which causes his knees to become very hot on the outside. what type of doctor should he see?
Primary: Start with your primary. A good history, physical exam, lab work and possibly imaging should be done by your primary. This may provide enough information to make a diagnosis. If it is still not clear they can make a more informed decision regarding what type of specialist to see. ...Read more
Should i see a doctor? I was cutting the rubber off of a tire rim and slipped with my utility knife and stabbed a little below my knee. Half inch wide about as deep. A few days later a localized rash appeared around the wound. It is now a week and a half
It depends...: Deep puncture wounds can be potentially dangerous as one may develop tetanus, or a number of other types of deep infections. If the wound was deep enough they may lead to bone infections. If you develop pain, redness, swelling or other signs of infection seek medical attention to get the proper care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ear swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for septal perforation?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for retropharyngeal abscess?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free