Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Puncture Wound Of Knee
Bone Doctor: Usually this problem handle it by orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Should i see a doctor? I was cutting the rubber off of a tire rim and slipped with my utility knife and stabbed a little below my knee. Half inch wide about as deep. A few days later a localized rash appeared around the wound. It is now a week and a half
It depends...: Deep puncture wounds can be potentially dangerous as one may develop tetanus, or a number of other types of deep infections. If the wound was deep enough they may lead to bone infections. If you develop pain, redness, swelling or other signs of infection seek medical attention to get the proper care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Family doctor: Start with your family doctor and they can see if you need a referral to see an orthopedic surgeon, rheumatologist, or if they can help you. ...Read more
See Your Doctor Now: Injured tailbone in July; has pain; no other symptoms given. You should start with your primary care doctor who will do a detailed evaluation; X-rays if needed. If there are complications, your doctor can refer you to an Orthopedic specialist. There is no advantage in waiting any longer since your symptoms began over 2 months ago. See your doctor now for prompt diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
My knees are hurting when excercising feels like they are going to break. Do i need vitamins or do I need to see a doctor, if so what kind of doctor?
Pain, blood, hole: A puncture wound of the knee will manifest as a hole which usually bleeds when fresh. It is generally painful unless very small. It is important to get a history of what caused the puncture to properly treat it. Besides washing out and using an antibiotic cream on the wound, some puncture wounds may need to be treated with a tetanus shot. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for arm pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ringworm on the scalp?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for bruxism?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for small bowel obstruction?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for alcohol abuse?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free