Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Orbital Cellulitis
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
General and eye: A subconjunctival hemorrhage is often a chance occurence, caused by a microscopic tear in a blood vessel on the outside of the eye. Although the tear heals very quickly, the blood that spilled out remains caught between the clear skin (conjunctiva) and the white of the eye below it. General and eye doctors can diagnose it. No treatment is necessary or available, but repeat bouts should be checked. ...Read more
Dentist: Dentists can make occlusal splints or "night guards" . Do not get one from the store . These are soft, after wearing them for a while they will change your bite enhancing your problem. You want a hard acrylic dental appliance made from an impression of your mouth. When your symptoms subside physcial therapy exercises to strengthen you opening jaw muscles. Reduce your stress in your life. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
FP/IM/gastro/surgeon: Internist or fp might see patient first; gastroenterologist commonly sees this; colorectal surgeon may see the more severe case. Severe cases can have pus pockets (abscesses), as well as fistulas (abnormal connections between organs), and require drainage by interventional radiologist or surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Primary care: Primary care, dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor orbital cellulitis?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ear swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for diabetic retinopathy?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for septal perforation?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free