Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Ear Pain
ENT/otolaryngologist: Any person with ringing in the ears, also known as tinnitus, should have an audiogram (hearing test) and see an otolaryngologist (ent). Some clinics or hospitals have a special expertise in managing tinnitus, so it is good to do some research about what local experts there may be in your area. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dentist: Dentists can make occlusal splints or "night guards" . Do not get one from the store . These are soft, after wearing them for a while they will change your bite enhancing your problem. You want a hard acrylic dental appliance made from an impression of your mouth. When your symptoms subside physcial therapy exercises to strengthen you opening jaw muscles. Reduce your stress in your life. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
FP/IM/gastro/surgeon: Internist or fp might see patient first; gastroenterologist commonly sees this; colorectal surgeon may see the more severe case. Severe cases can have pus pockets (abscesses), as well as fistulas (abnormal connections between organs), and require drainage by interventional radiologist or surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Start with internist: An internist is a general practitioner. Problem could be caused by medication causing low potassium, not drinking enough fluids, overusage of muscles, a muscle disease such as pmr etc. If internist can't find cause, consider a physiatrist (specialist in entire musculoskeletal system); or rheumatologist (joint and muscle diseases)., generally, drink more water, eat lots potassium rich foods (fruits). ...Read more
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for septal perforation?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for scoliosis?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ear swelling?