Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For Bruxism
Dentist: Dentists can make occlusal splints or "night guards" . Do not get one from the store . These are soft, after wearing them for a while they will change your bite enhancing your problem. You want a hard acrylic dental appliance made from an impression of your mouth. When your symptoms subside physcial therapy exercises to strengthen you opening jaw muscles. Reduce your stress in your life. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
A Neurologist: The diagnosis and treatment of dementia is typically performed by a neurologist. Family practice physicians, internists and psychiatrists often recognize a patient with dementia first and will refer to a neurologist for confirmation of the diagnosis. Usually the refering md can then manage the patient. Geriatric psychiatrists specialize in management of problem behaviors due to dementia. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Psychiatrist: Or counselor/psychologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
Gyne and BHRT expert: Menopause can be treated by a gynecologist, primary care or physicians specializing in hormone replacement. As a physician practicing integrative medicine, I use a lifestyle approach with bhrt that works beautifully. You should do your homework about your physician and make sure you have a good relationship that can help foster good health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thalassemia: Thalassemia is an inherited disease of the red blood cells. There are many types of thalassemia, some quite minor and others that can be quite severe. An internist with a specialty in hematology (blood disorders) is the best physician to see to diagnose the type of thalassemia and treat it appropriately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for diabetic retinopathy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for scoliosis?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle spasm?
- Talk to a dentist online for free