Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Sees Somebody For A Stuck Vaginal Foreign Body
Gynecologist: Or... Emergency room physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Not necesarily. Small foreign bodies can be pain free, like forgotten tampon, yet effects can be devastating. Any problem in the gyn area should prompt you see a doctor asap. ...Read more
What type of doctor do you go see if you suspect that you are having a foreign body reaction to vascular clips left in after gallbladder surgery?
Wound foreign body: Even in a typical wound center seeing hundreds of patients each month, a wound with a foreign body is not a usual occurrence. Foreign bodies can be of three general varieties: human induced, as with stitches and staples left from surgery; accidental, as with gardening maladies; and exotic, as with cutis calcinosis, an abnormal healing process where the base of the wound calcifies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My doc gave me normo tears drop comp : polyethylene glycol 400 nf, propylene glycol ip for removing the foreign body from the eyes. Will it helpful ?
A long, thin, sharp foreign body under the skin / in the soft tissues of the neck/throat region retained for several months. I consulted a doctor. Who sent me for an X-ray, which didn`t show anything. Subsequently, I also saw another doctor, who sent for
To remove arms of miniarc bladder sling (2nd removal surgery) with chronic inflammation, foreign body reaction, scarring, recurrent swelling and infections, which doctor/institution is recommended?
I don't have insurance or any kind of money and need to see a doctor asap for strong vaginal odor where can I go in las vegas, nv?
Monistat cream: Try over the counter monistat cream.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have pain in lower abd and vaginal area that radiates to the back on left side what type of doctor should I see? Ob/gyn or gastrointestinal
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ear swelling?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for muscle cramps?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for skin swelling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for septal perforation?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for retropharyngeal abscess?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for groin hernia?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tendon laceration?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free