Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Removes Keloids
Any one: Acrochordons are inconsequential and any doctor could remove those. ...Read more
Retinal surgeon: Vitrectomy is a procedure in which the vitreous gel and other components in the back of the eye are carefully removed to treat opacities, retinal detachments and other disease states of the back of the eye. This is mostly performed by ophthalmologists with special training in diseases of the retina. It is not done by optometrists. ...Read more
Surgeon: Lipoma can be multiple and recur. If they are growing or are located in a sensitive area, a recommendation for surgical removal is made. Outpatient surgery is ususally adequate, so you can avoid hospital stay. Take friend/family with you to your appointment to help ask questions. Be well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have multiple small moles on my face. What is the best procedure to remove them without scaring. What type of Doctor should preform the procedure?
Facial lesions/scars: There are NEVER any guarantees no mater which specialty of doctor removes any facial lesion. The normal healing process is scar formation. Best to seek a boarded PS to discuss. ...Read more
Bone Doctor: Usually this problem handle it by orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Primary care: Primary care, dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor removes bunions?
- What kind of doctor removes cysts?
- What type of surgery removes keloids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of surgeon removes a thyroid?
- What doctor removes wisdom teeth?
- What kind of dentist removes wisdom teeth?
- What kind of medical doctors are there?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free