Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Do I See For Athletes Foot
Under the the left foot see skin dry with small peelings.Doc said it's not tinea pedis/athletes foot. Should I take the Clotrimazole or is it just dry?
Could be both: But there is nothing wrong with trying that cream for a 4 week cycle ...Read more
Maybe,maybe not: There are certainly plenty of otc powders or sprays that might provide you with relief if that is your problem. If you don't see improvement in a week or two a visit with your doc or podiatrist may be in order.If your pain or discomfort are significant, or you are diabetic, i would see the doc. ...Read more
Is it true that Spuramox 200 is bad news for my liver? I got athletes foot that wont go away and my doc in S.A. Prescribed it.
Whoa: First, Supramox is Amoxicillin and is not an appropriate treatment for athlete's foot. Second, you're doing yourself a disservice by accepting a prescription from your physician, not asking about risks versus benefit, reading some untruths on the internet, and then coming and asking us what you should do. Use your physician appropriately. And Amoxicillin isn't a liver poison. ...Read more
I went to the doctors and he said that I have athletes foot so he gave my a topical cream but I was scratching it and then it just became worse, and t?
Same: The terms may be used interchangeably.Get a more detailed answer ›
My husband's doc assessed his hernia repair site swelling and associated it with his athletes foot... Is this accurate?
The only connection: I can conjure up would be if he developed a fungal infection to his hernia site, which is pretty rare. If that is the case, he would need oral anti-fungal medicine, but only after a positive fungal culture of the hernia site. I have to admit, though, this is a stretch. I like the idea of a second opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of doctor do i see for athletes foot?
- What kind of doctor do i see for back pain?
- What kind of doctor do i see for help for an overactive bladder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I hurt my back what kind of doctor do i see
- What kind of doctor do i see for a slipped disk in my neck?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for genital warts?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for scoliosis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online