Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Do I Need For Tongue
Three Choices: There are three primary doctors who can diagnose & treat conditions of the tongue: ear, nose and throat doctor, dentist, and/or oral surgeon. It's hard to know where to begin sometimes. Also, they may refer you back & forth between themselves if you have something unusual. But, you have to start somewhere, so pick the doctor who is most convenient. Generally, i would think, that's your dentist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for genital warts?
- What kind of doctor do i need for hemorrhoids?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for scoliosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doc do i need to see if i think i have hpv warts on tongue?
- What kind of doctor do i see for athletes foot?
- What type of doctor do i need to see for interstitial cystitits?
- What kind of doctor do i see for arm numbness?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online