Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Condition Is Being A Disabled Person
???: I don't understand your question.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: Your skill level, professional degree, services you provide send geographical location will all play a role in your payments for this care. ...Read more
Depends on disabilit: Obviously this would depend on the disability . Orthopedic problems should be optimized and carefully reviewed with a physician so as not to cause further injury w exercise. Usually almost everyone can find a little something they can do. Example--swimming an alternative in people with significant joint issues in the legs because it negates weight bearing. Chk w your doctor. ...Read more
Get out and have fun: Many communities have adult social centers and shuttles to get to them. Or you could look online for a local group doing something you enjoy. Once you know the members, meet up with them in a public place (carefully!). However you do it, to be social you've got to meet people, and that means getting out of the house. If you need help, find a buddy to go with you, or alternate several for backup. ...Read more
Accomodation: Depending on the type and extent of your disability, there are a number of things that can be done to modify your home to allow you to continue to live there. There are also companies that can provide home-health services to help care for you. Your doctor should be able to point you in the right direction if this is what you want. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Care for caregiver.: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fixing-families/201109/self-care-the-caretakerGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of condition is dropsy?
- What kind of condition is dermatosclerosis?
- What kind of condition is a cystocele?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are politically correct terms to call a disabled person?
- What kind of condition is social skills developmental delay?
- What kind of condition is diabetic eye problems?
- What kind of condition is down syndrome in a baby?
- What kind of condition is dermatomyositis?