Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Complications Might Happen From A Hysteroscopy
Hysteroscopy: The main complication of hysteroscopy is perforation of the uterus. If the hysteroscopy is a lengthy one, there is the possibility of excessive absorption of the fluid necessary for distention of the uterus. If heat is used for certain treatment, there is the possibility of un-intentional burns. There are other complications common to all surgeries, such as infection, drug reaction, etc.. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
OBGYN: A hysteroscopy is a procedure done by a gynecologist to visualize the inside of your uterus with a camera. It can locate an iud or identify any structural abnormalities that can then be biopsied. It is a relatively quick procedure that usually only takes about 30 minutes to an hour. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ihave unexplained uterine filmy adhesions, removed no forming on 6th hysteroscopy using jell
my lining 2.5-4m, on IVF 6.4m i was on all kind of estro meds, viagra (sildenafil). I respond to my own estrogen w gonal-f?
3 miscarri.Hysteroscopy &X-ray done.Dr said is unicormate uterus.Is this results enough to say wich type uterus I am and he said not abble to have bab?
Uterine Perforation: It can happen but rarely if appropriate measures are taken. Ie - knowing the position, size, and shape of the uterus before inserting instruments (exam +/- ultrasound). Experienced gyn surgeons rarely perf a uterus and if it does occur, they can recognize it immediately. Midline perfs usually heal well, lateral trauma can damage blood vessels & need repair. So, it's uncommon but possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of complications might happen from an episiotomy?
- What kind of complications might happen from a chest ct scan with dye?
- What kind of complications might happen from a webbed finger or toe repair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Complications of hysteroscopy
- How can i tell if i have or what kind of heart arrhythmia i might have?
- What happens during pregnancy that might cause gastrochesis in a baby?
- What happens during pregnancy that might cause pyloric stenosis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free