Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Cancer Can A Person Get In His Hand
If one has hpv(type causing cervical cancer)&doesn't wash their hands,then gives you a non-sexual massage, can you get HPV due to the continuous touch?
No: The viruses that carry high risk for causing cervical cancers are all transmitted sexually. ...Read more
Nope.: That's a myth.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Nope.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why are you burning: your hands all the time?. If it is the result of an occupational hazard; chef, chemist, there are protective gloves on the market. If it is the result of an obsessive compulsion go to a Psychiatrist for treatment. And yes skin cancer can develop where the skin has been badly burned. Take care of your hands. ...Read more
Secondhand smoke...: From the us national cancer institute: at least 69 chemicals in secondhand smoke cause cancer. Secondhand smoke causes lung cancer in nonsmokers. Secondhand smoke has also been associated with heart disease, sudden infant death syndrome, ear infections, and asthma attacks. There is no safe level of exposure. Approximately 3, 000 lung cancer deaths occur each year in the us from sedondhand smoke. ...Read more
It is: Clearly a risk, but the measure is of tyhise exposed versus those not exposed, and cases observed versus expected. Epidemiologist don not provide straight answers, or answer questions with simple answers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What kind of damage can happen if sprayed in the eye with a can of air?
- What would cause severe swelling in hands and feet of a healthy person?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a person get his leg amputated because of an infected splinter?
- Can someone tell me what kind of a doctor specializes in dyspareunia?
- What kind of accidents can result in a liver laceration?
- What kind of cancer can it be if you have blood in the urine?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free