Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Cancer Can A Person Get In His Hand
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
If one has hpv(type causing cervical cancer)&doesn't wash their hands,then gives you a non-sexual massage, can you get HPV due to the continuous touch?
Nope.: That's a myth.Get a more detailed answer ›
My iPad case is falling apart and becoming sticky from glue that held it together. I ate with glue on my hands. Will I get cancer from appliance glues?
NO: but suggest you buy a better case! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
No: Nope.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why are you burning: your hands all the time?. If it is the result of an occupational hazard; chef, chemist, there are protective gloves on the market. If it is the result of an obsessive compulsion go to a Psychiatrist for treatment. And yes skin cancer can develop where the skin has been badly burned. Take care of your hands. ...Read more
Secondhand smoke...: From the us national cancer institute: at least 69 chemicals in secondhand smoke cause cancer. Secondhand smoke causes lung cancer in nonsmokers. Secondhand smoke has also been associated with heart disease, sudden infant death syndrome, ear infections, and asthma attacks. There is no safe level of exposure. Approximately 3, 000 lung cancer deaths occur each year in the us from sedondhand smoke. ...Read more
It is: Clearly a risk, but the measure is of tyhise exposed versus those not exposed, and cases observed versus expected. Epidemiologist don not provide straight answers, or answer questions with simple answers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a person be more likely to get gangrene from his genetics?
- Can a person get his leg amputated because of an infected splinter?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for hand pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of rash can you get with vyvanse?
- How can a thin person increase his body weight?
- What kind of condition is being a disabled person?
- Can you get cancer in your hand?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free