Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Bugs Bite And Leaves A Blister
I have really itchy bumps kind like bug bites that pop up occasionaly but blisters on my hands they go away & either come bak or leave a rlly dry spot?
?eczema: If it is a chronic skin condition on your hands with itchy, red dry areas then i would think eczema is a strong possibility. See my web site www.kleinallergy.com and click "allergies and asthma" so access info on eczema. A link is provided below. http://kleinallergy.com/allergies.html#6. ...Read more
I have a bump on my leg below my knee and it kind of looks like a blister. It doesn't hurt or itch but its not a bug bite. Could it be an std?
See 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Bug bites can turn to blisters sometimes. This is from the intense reaction that the bite caused in the skin. It's best to not pop blisters as this can open the skin to infection. Topical steroids such as Hydrocortisone cream applied under a band-aid can help reduce the inflammation (and intense itching) and minimize the risk of infection. Fortunately, most bug bites improve in a week or so. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Leave it alone: By opening it artificially you will create an open inflamed surface onto which bacterial growth may occur. If you can tolerate leaving it alone, do so. If you cannot, have your pharmacist suggest an antibacterial ointment you can apply to the surface or just wash with soap and water and keep it very clean. It should heal in a day or two. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of bug bites though the skin and leaves a circle?
- What kind of bug bite leaves a blister?
- What kind of bug bite leaves a bruise?
- What kind of bug bite leaves a tiny circle on your skin?
- What kind of bug bite leaves a circle?
- What kind of bug bite turns into a blister?
- What kind of spider bite leaves a blister?
- What kind of insect bite leaves a blister?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free