Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Aspirin Can A Pregnant Woman Take
Is it ok for a pregnant woman to take Aspirins or Paracetamol? She's having headaches and she's now on her 3rd trimester.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe for a pregnant women in the first trimester to take Aspirin along with prednisolon due to positive ANA?
Relatively.: You are being treated to avoid the higher rate of miscarriages in women with autoimmune disorders. I do not know whether your anticardiolipin or antiphospholipid antibodies are positive or not. These meds. may protect the placenta and prevent a miscarriage. There are complications like diabetes, incr. BP, though. http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/bloodjournal/117/25/6948.full.pdf?sso-checked=1 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I m 11 wk pregnant after icsi, is it safe to take 75 mg aspirin daily?My dr NT available, she hd advised to take till wk12 bt i m NT sure abt pregnant age
My friend is 5weeks pregnant had 1miscarriage. Her ob advise her to take aspirin.I just want to know if it is safe to take aspirin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of aspirin can pregnant women take?
- What can a pregnant woman take for a stomach ache?
- What can a pregnant woman take for a fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of medicine can i take to get pregnant?
- What can a pregnant woman take for energy?
- What kind of tests can i take to find out whether there is a block in my heart?
- What can a pregnant woman take for a toothache?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free