Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Arthritis Would Affect Your Jawbone
Common enough, but -: at your age, probably not so common. Your chance getting it would depend on your Past Hx of any specific injury (ies) to joints, specially of Lower limbs; family hx of Arthritis; past hx of any blood disorder which may cause damage to a joint(s). U need to get yourself seen by an Orthopod or a Rheumatologist to be examined in detail, to determine if U have any Arthritis or not. Good Luck. ...Read more
Why won't my dr tell me what kind of arthritis i have? Have had all kinds of test, never received a diagnosis. Don't make since, not being treated.
Yes: There are many different causes for arthritis, typically arthritis is classified as inflammatory or non-inflammatory. Inflamatory arthritis is caused my some type of an immune reaction. These immune reactions could be a side effect of a "good" immune response to a bacteria or virus or a bad immune response against self-proteins. If the immune system attacks the body it is called "autoimmune" ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of degenerative arthritis would affect your jaw?
- What kinds of benefits would you say come with being able to stretch your mind in this way?
- What kind of foods would strengthen your heart lung?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of estrogen supplements make your butt and boobs bigger?
- What is wrong when your perineum is kind of split?
- What would cause a constant feeling of something being stuck in your throat?
- What would cause a burning sensation to the bottom of your feet?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free