Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Activities Will Cause You To Have Sesamoiditis
Sesamoiditis is an inflammation of bones identified as sesamoid or sesame seed shaped bones. These are small bones found in several areas of the foot. The ones generally associated with sesamoiditis are found embedded in a tendon that helps flex the big toe downward. They are ball of the foot just under ...Read more
After foot injury, I was left with chronic pain, supposedly sesamoiditis. Can't do physical activity after that because of pain. Any new treatment?
Should you soak foot with sesamoiditis in hot bath or ice instead? Also can sesamoiditis cause symtoms similar to plantar fasciitis/heel pain?
Try both: see which you like better there is no right or wrong here. The symptoms are usually pain…can they be similar yes….treatment also would consist of trying to off eight bear the first met head region and trying to avoid propulsion or bending of the first metatarsophalangeal joint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you have plantar fasciitis achilles tendonitis sesamoiditis all at once or can one of those conditions cause pain everywhere on foot will MRI show?
Three's a crowd...: You certainly can have all three conditions at the same time. An experienced clinician would be able to determine the diagnosis without an MRI. An MRI would be helpful in demonstrating the tissue's reaction to the to the inflammatory condition. Consult with your Healthtap specialist for further understanding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kind will cause sesamoiditis
- If you have choking sensation what kind of sickness you have
- Treating sesamoiditis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to find out what kind of badminton racket you have?
- What kind of exercise can you do if you have arthritis and are obese?
- What kind of snacks can you have on the hcg diet?
- What kind of discharge do you have in early pregnancy?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free