Doctor insights on:
What Kills Fungus On Skin
My doctor gave me fluconazole against fungus. I am terrifyed to take it, because im scared it will hurt me, or even kill me. I have health anxiety. ?
Unnecessary Phobias: I do not know what you would have us say here. You state your problem and already have your answer. You can always live with your infection if you do not want to take the medication (a medication that is used by millions of people every day without trouble.). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What antifungal (cream, solution or powder) the best for athletes foot? And if its ok. I use all of them to kill 100% the fungus.Thanks
I don't think : One is stronger they just work differently. Try one. You should see improvement in about two weeks. The thing is many people need maintenance therapy or the fungus will grow back. Also, the shoe gear need to be lean and may need "medication" or shoe spray as well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kills yeast on skin?
- What kills scabies on skin?
- What kills staph on skin?
- What are dry flaky white skin patches on my thigh creases and scrotum?
- What is a risen bump on the skin?
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- Raised blood filled red bump on my skin what is it
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- Talk to a dermatologist online