Doctor insights on:
What Key Ingredients Should I Look For In Lotions To Reduce Stretch Marks
What is the best product out there known to reduce stretch marks? Don't say bio oil or palmers lotion because i've used both and there were no results
Stretch Marks: Using marksplex™ can substantially reduce the appearance of your stretch marks in addition to helping improve the skin's overall appearance by making it feel tighter, firmer and providing more elasticity to the skin surrounding your stretch marks. Results can be seen in as little as two weeks, but strongly suggest waiting at least eight weeks for optimal results to appear. ...Read more
Should i put lotion on after or before i work out? Or both? I lift weights and i'm trying to avoid getting stretch marks.
After: Your skin may give off perspiration during and after a workout. This will dry off your skin. Using lotion helps when the skin is in this state helps decrease chances of stretch marks. Prior to working out, depending on the location of lotion placement, this may be dangerous and may cause risk of accident or trauma. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i look for in soaps to use to clear up black spots on face and neck?
- What should i look for in a lotion for severely dry and cracked skin?
- What should i look for in a product to restore hair after baldness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i look for in an anti itch cream for scabies?
- What should i look for in a steroid cream for phimosis?
- What should i look for in an otc psoriasis shampoo?
- What are symptoms i should look for if i have mold in my apartment?
- Talk to a dermatologist online