Doctor insights on:
What Joints Does Gout Affect
Yes and more: Common symptoms are joint swelling, redness, warmth, tenderness. An acute gout attack is one of the most severe joint pains that you can experience. The most common site is the big toe. Chronic gout can cause joint deformity. The good news is that gout is a very treatable disease with dietary changes and medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi doctors, can you tell me what's gout and how do you know if you have it and does it attack any joints or just certain ones?
Yes: Yes it can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Standards: These are the standards: http://usmilitary.About.Com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/intmedstandards.Htm.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been affected by gout, have had problems with the joint always being tender since the first attack?
Gout: See you podiatrist for assistanceGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does salt intake affect gout?
- Does whey protein affect gout?
- Does wet feet affect gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cheese affect your joints?
- What does resveratrol do for gouts?
- What does gout look like?
- What does dopamine affect?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free