Doctor insights on:
What It Mean When Ur Mouth Itch From Eating Fruit
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
I'm not allergic to watermelons ove eaten it a binch but the last two times I've at it the roof of my mouth itches and so do the corners of my lips why is that?
OralAllergy Syndrome: Oral allergy syndrome may occur in up to one-third of individuals with seasonal allergies and results from a cross-reactivity between seasonal airborne pollen proteins (i.e. tree, grass, weed) with similar proteins that are found in various fresh fruits and vegetables. Common symptoms include itchiness, tingling and/or swelling of the mouth, tongue and throat, immediately after eating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Irritation/allergy: Irritation from licking the lips could cause this. A perioral dermatitis is another possibility. Hydrocortisone 1% cream (available otc) may help. Contact allergy is another possibility, and if the offending substance can be identified, avoidance is the best strategy. ...Read more
The roof of my mouth, the soft part in the back. Itches and irritates me every morning. Maybe in the evening. It's getting annoying now. Why?
Mouth breathing: There are some researchers who believe that mouth breathing and associated hyperventilation causes or exacerbates asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease, and many other medical problems. Dentists are the first to identify the symptoms of mouth breathing. Rec.: see your dentist for consultation, treatment or referral. ...Read more
Irritated : These areas may be irritated from food exposure. See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. ...Read more
I have a bad cold and the inside of my mouth itches badly and it's preventing me from sleeping. What can I do to relieve it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do it mean when a boy is bleeding from his penis?
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear canal itches?
- What does it mean when my nose itches and runs and i sneeze a lot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when u pee blood not on ur period?
- What does it mean if it itches and hurts when i pee?
- What does it mean when u have burning down in ur vagina after sex?
- What does it mean when your left pointer finger itches?
- What does it mean when you have sticky brown blood coming from your vagina?