Doctor insights on:
What It Antritis And Retroflection
Congestive pyloric antritis,stopped taking medication 2weeks ago, still has epigastric pain after meals and something tiny,black in yellow stool,why?
My mother is suffers from nauses and burping. The doctor has said that she suffer from antred or redness of stomach. What madicine to take?
Antacid: Generally histamine blockers or proton pump inhibitors are prescribed to halt acid production. However the diagnosis of antritis or gastritis should be made by a gastroenterologist. If an endoscopy is not done and the patient fails a trial of antacids, the patient should be endoscoped to make sure there is no other pathology or something else to treat, such as h. Pylori infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in lower abdominal and vagina what would it be
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?
- What does it mean if i have high neutrophil and low lymphocyte and monocytes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your right hand is swollen and numb?
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- What does it mean when my vagina is dry and burning after intercourse?
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online