Doctor insights on:
Zinc Oxide Cream Uses
I often tell patient: to use Destine for all ages as it is very safe for raw irritated skin in going or between buttocks. ...Read more
No: Zinc oxide is a topical cream used for barrier protection ie. Diaper rash: desitin (zinc oxide diaper cream) creates a barrier for the skin against contact with feces/urine to prevent irritation). A PPD allergy is a systemic reaction after being exposed to the injection your immune system develops a response that a topical cream like zinc oxide will not be useful ...Read more
Way too many things: This is a sore point among dermatologists. Clotrimazole is an antifungal, Betamethasone is an anti-inflammatory; so the combination cream is used by many docs who are too lazy to figure out whether a rash is an eczema or a ringworm. Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well on either one, for most people. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is zinc oxide ointment used for?
- What is zinc oxide diaper cream allergy?
- Zinc oxide cream formulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Uses of zinc oxide cream
- Zinc oxide cream boots
- Zinc oxide diaper cream
- What is zinc and castor oil cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free