Doctor insights on:
What Is Your Thyroid Level Supposed To Be
TFT's...: There are several numbers that are usually measured for thyroid function tests (tft's). Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is usually between 0.5 - 5 mu/l however some labs may have different cutoff values. A low TSH usually means you are hyperthyroid and a high TSH usually means you are hypothyroid. T3 (liothyronine) and T4 are also usually measured on routine thyroid tests. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is your vitamin d level supposed to be?
- What is your blood sugar level supposed to be?
- What are your triglycerides supposed to be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a persons potassium level supposed to be?
- What color is your stool supposed to be?
- What is your blood sugar supposed to be?
- What is your blood sugar supposed to be after eating?
- What is your cholesterol level supposed to be?