Doctor insights on:
What Is Your Thyroid Level Supposed To Be
TFT's...: There are several numbers that are usually measured for thyroid function tests (tft's). Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is usually between 0.5 - 5 mu/l however some labs may have different cutoff values. A low TSH usually means you are hyperthyroid and a high TSH usually means you are hypothyroid. T3 and T4 are also usually measured on routine thyroid tests. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is your vitamin d level supposed to be?
- What is your cholesterol level supposed to be?
- What is your white blood cell count supposed to be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a persons potassium level supposed to be?
- What is your heart rate supposed to be when exercising?
- What color is your stool supposed to be?
- What is your blood sugar supposed to be after eating?
- What is your hemoglobin level supposed to be?