Doctor insights on:
What Is Your Heart Rate Suppose To Be
What's heart rate suppose to be while walking around the house mine goes to 100 , with slight activity it goes to 100-115 is that too high ? 27 yr old 117 pounds with no heart issues .
This depends: On your resting heart rate and your fitness level. It is on the higher side but but not necessarily concerning high particularly if a "sinus tachycardia". But this may suggest that your fitness level is suboptimal and that you may need to work on your conditioning. If you have symptoms with a higher heart rate like palpitations or lightheadedness, review this with your doc. ...Read more
Why is your heart rate more sensitive for anxiety during the day? And in the night when you get anxiety it stays around 50bpm.
Not really: When you're sleeping, perhaps with dreaming, it's not unusual to see marked variations in HR including very rapid rates. We see it on 24 hour recordings. You don't see it because you're asleep! ...Read more
Slow heart beat: If you don't have any symptoms like dizziness, pre-syncope, syncope or fatigue or chest pain or shortness of breath, then you are ok. But you complained of chest pain. Hence it should be treated. Its etiology should be elicited. Thyroid problems and blocks in heart arteries should be ruled out. Consult your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is your hemoglobin level suppose to be while pregnant?
- What causes your heart rate?
- What are the hemoglobin levels suppose to be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is your target heart rate for a vigorous activity?
- What should your heart rate be at rest?
- What does your resting heart rate mean?
- What does alcohol do to your heart rate?
- Talk to a cardiologist online