Doctor insights on:
What Is Your Belly Button Connected To
Can't really do that: There is no true "ligament" connected to the belly button. It is unlikely that the structure called the "umbilical ligament" could be injured by any activity. ...Read more
Pain in breasts, pain at right side of belly button, can't stay awake, awful heartburn. Connected? What is the problem? I'm 23.
Inside belly button tender/sore for days now a bit of blood expelling. Also noticed a bit of vaginal bleeding? Period NOT due. Connected?
Remotely possible.: The belly button is a warm, moist secluded area where infection can occur. Clean it out gently with hydrogen peroxide twice a day. If symptoms get worse or redness spreads, antibiotics are recommended. Re: association with vaginal bleeding, it could occur in the unlikely case that ectopic endometrium implanted there. This is too complex to explain here, so ask your physician for details. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is your bellybutton connected to as an adult?
- What does pain in your belly button mean?
- What is the liquid that leaks from your belly button?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when your belly button hurts?
- What causes pain below your belly button?
- What would cause your belly button to bleed?
- What causes pain next to your belly button?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online