Doctor insights on:
What Is Xenaderm Ointment Usually Used For
See below: Xenoderm is used for wounds rather than rashes; it may provide minimal pain relief, but there are much better medications your doctor can give for shingles pain. Xenoderm is also used for removing dead skin from wounds, which generally isn't necessary with shingles. Antiviral meds from your doc are best for treating shingles & preventing pain (post-herpetic neuralgia). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can xenaderm be used to the tumor area while receiving radiation therapy to the neck for thyroid ca. The skin is still intact.?
Dermovate: Clobetasol is a topical (skin-applied) corticosteroid medication used to treat skin conditions that have not responded well to other corticosteroids, including severe psoriasis and eczematous dermatitis. The scalp lotion and shampoo are used to treat psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis occurring on the scalp. Not to be used on face, groin, under arms, or under breasts. ...Read more
Oils yes: Olive oil at night or nerium ad cream. ...Read more
See Wikipedia: There is a good discussion of skin lighteners on wikepedia. Dark circles can come from in adequate sleep or nasal congestion in which case one would need to treat the underlying cause. Nick perricone is a dermatologist with helpful ideas about the use of vitamin c and niacinamide. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is fucidin ointment used for?
- What is clobetasol ointment used for?
- What is mupirocin ointment used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lotrisone cream usually used for?
- What is zinc oxide ointment used for?
- What is clobetasol propionate ointment used for?
- What is mometasone furoate ointment used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online