Doctor insights on:
What Is Wrong My Tonsils Bleed And Have Puss
My left tonsil has been swollen for 5 days now. Been on antibiotics for 4. My tonsil ruptured and had bloody puss coming out of it. Am i ok?
Should there be puss coming from the dry socket dressing? And is it normal for it to bleed and the dressing still be there 7 days later.
What could cause a swollen tonsil on just the left side? There's no pain, no puss, and no other marks. Just looks/feels swollen/like something's stuck
MEANS THEY ARE : Infected and you need to seek treatment asap. ...Read more
Acute tonsillitis : Tonsils are like sponges in the back of the throat. Just like sponges they have pockets where things can accumulate. Sometimes this is bacteria. The bleeding is caused by little infections pushing out debris like abscesses rupturing. It is important to check to see if it is a strep infection as this can effect your skin, heart and kidneys. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get these hard puss pockets in my tonsils that cause extreme discomfort and i get them a lot. There is one in my left tonsil that never goes away?
I have about ten bumps on my libya magora. They are small kinda like a pimple. They arent puss filled. They just bleed when popped.Not bumpy looking.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is wrong with my baby have co on her chest coughing and a runny nose?
- I have sores on my tonsils and also white spots what is that
- I fell and now i have a lump on my leg what is wrong
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- My tonsils are bleeding swollin and have puss coming from them
- I have a mild cold and my left ear is kind of blocked what do i do
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online