Doctor insights on:
What Is Wrong If You Have Blood In Your Stool
Multiple causes: There are multiple reasons to have blood in your stool. It could be from something simple like hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Colitis, which is inflammation of the colon, can cause rectal bleeding, as can colon polyps or colon cancer, to name just a few. Blood in the stool can be very serious and should prompt a visit to your doctor so they can determine if further evaluation is needed. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Get help now ›
Black tarry stool: … Is a sign of internal bleeding and should be taken seriously. If this is occurring, I would go to the emergency room immediately. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Discolored vomitt, blood in my vomitt and stool, loosing vision and hearing, confusion, and foul smelling stool , what is wrong with me ?
Go to ER: This is an emergency. Go to the hospital or call 911. You may be bleeding with those symptoms or you are seriously ill. ...Read moreGet help now ›
How would one know whether there was something very wrong with their bowels apart from pain or blood in stool?
Colonoscopy: Routine colonoscopy saves lives! the most important time to find colonic cancer or precancerous polyps is when a person is asymptomatic. This is the only screening test we have that not only detects a condition that can become cancer, but also gets rid of that condition at the same time! ...Read moreGet help now ›
I'm currently on my 3rd day of my period. I don't see any blood on my pads anymore but I saw blood on my stool. Is something wrong?
Anatomy: They are not in any way connected. Blood on your stool usually represents a tear in the lining of the anus or a hemorrhoid. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is wrong when you have blood in your urine?
- What to do if you have blood in your stool?
- What is it if you have blood in your urine?
- Is it bad if you have blood in your stool?
- What does mean when you have blood in your stool?
- Blood in the stool
- Is it okay to have blood in your eyes if you have a black eye?
- If you have mouth pain an then your chest is tight what could be wrong
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free