Doctor insights on:
What Is Vulvodynia
What can someone with vulvodynia do about recurrent (staph) vulvar folliculitus? Is there something i can wash with without hurting my tender skin?
Many Treatments: Vulvodynia is a disorder of pain which can consist of burning, shooting, itching, or throbbing pain of the vagina. It has no known etiology and is a diagnosis of exclusion (other problems must be ruled out). Unfortunately, there is no fda approved treatment. At home, you can try sitz baths and lubricants for sex. However, i urge you to see your gynecologist or urogynecologist for options. ...Read more
You'll know: Vulvodynia is a medical term for stating that a woman's vulva is painful. There are four main categories involved with diagnosing vulvodynia. It can be a very frustrating symptom for women. Finding a compassionate doctor who will thoroughly evaluate & treat vulvodynia can be difficult for woman with this symptom. Even with thorough diagnosis & treatment, symptoms may improve but persist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is vulvodynia disease?
- What is the difference between vulvodynia and vulvar vestibulitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amitriptyline vulvodynia
- Vulvodynia and pregnancy
- Vulvodynia symptoms and treatment
- Signs symptoms of vulvodynia
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free