Doctor insights on:
What Is Voltarin Medication
There is not one: Cataflam (diclofenac) overdose is not a treatable condition. If you still have pills in your stomach, a lavage (rinsing of stomach) or charcoal may be used to remove the pills or/and prevent absorption of the ones left in the stomach. However, there's no specific antidote to counteract the absorbed medication. ...Read more
An element: Lithium is a very simple compound, it is an element, #3 on the periodic table. It is was really the first psychiatric drug that we had. It is typically prescribed now for bipolar disorder, where patients have depressive and manic (elevated mood) episodes. However, lithium also is a good antidepressant in itself and is often added for major depression, and it has been proven to reduce suicide. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the effect of this medicine coxicam meloxicam 7.5mg tablet?And for what is this medicine?
Tramadol: Is a rather unique analgesic drug that is indicated for moderate to moderately severe pain. Although it binds to mu receptors, tramadol is not technically classified as an opioid analgesic. Instead, it is classified as a centrally acting synthetic analgesic compound and therefore is not a scheduled narcotic drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is senna medication?
- What is an ace inhibitor medication?
- What is the best anxiety medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best medications for heartburn?
- What are the dangers of megace medication?
- What are the classes of antiarrhythmic medications?
- What is the best medication for prostatitis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free