Doctor insights on:
What Is Viral Gastritis Is It Contagious
Depends: Usually isolated gastritis may not be infective at all, but rather due to toxins, materials in foods, and so on. Sometimes helicobacter pylorii is the cause and is not easily transmissible. When viral it may be transmitted to others but the route will depend upon the type of virus. Not a very specific answer, but a complex subject. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gastritis contagious?
- Viral gastritis
- Viral gastritis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Viral gastritis symptoms
- Acute viral gastritis
- Viral warts contagious
- Is viral meningitis contagious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online