Doctor insights on:
What Is Usually The Most Effective Treatment For Prostate Enlargement
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Ayurveda: Although I have little experience with this, it appears that gokshura, gudochi and shilajith are the recommended therapies for an enlarged prostate. Make sure not to diagnose yourself. There are other non-prescription supplements that are effective at managing BPH once you are sure that is your diagnosis. ...Read more
Hello My husband just got his ultrasonography report says grade 2 prostate enlargement with cyst. What is the cause & treatment? He is 56yrs old
Here are some…: The designated description as grade 2 just means there is mild -moderate enlargement in the prostate. In fact, the degree of prostate enlargement is not linearly proportional to the degree of prostate-related urinary symptoms. In practice, the following 3 points qualify a man with a happy bladder: he voids comfortably; residual urine is low ...Read more
Is there any effective natural treatments and / or diets for bladder retention caused by enlarged prostate and a "lazy"bladder.?
BPH treatments: The best treatment choice for you depends on several factors, including how much troublesome your symptoms are, the size of your prostate, other health conditions you may have, and your age. Drugs that can help reduce BPH are alpha-blockers, 5 Alpha reductase inhibitors or a combination of the the drug classes. Another newer treatment is with daily 5 mg doses of tadalafil. See a urologist ...Read more
No: It has no value for this disorder. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most effective treatment for the pain of trigeminal neuralgia?
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common treatment for an avulsion fracture of the ankle?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- What is the most common treatment for a dislocated collar bone?
- What is the best treatment for thyroid enlargement?
- Talk to a urologist online for free