Doctor insights on:
What Is Usp Tamoxifen Citrate Commonly Used For
Endocrine therapy.: Tamoxifen is most commonly prescribed for the treatment of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer, typically in women diagnosed prior to menopause. It may also be used to prevent breast cancer in high-risk patients. Following menopause, a class of drugs very similar to tamoxifen, called aromatase inhibitors, are preferentially used for breast cancer treatment rather than tamoxifen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This medication is used to: treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in men and women. Treat early breast cancer in women who have already been treated with surgery, radiation, and/or chemotherapy. Reduce the risk of developing a more serious type of breast cancer in women who have had ductal carcinoma in situ (dcis; a type of breast cancer ...Read more
Switched frm tamoxifen to arimadex dr ordered 1000 mg of ca what is difference between ca citrate n iron shell ca both have D3 ; citrate also has k ?
Please Clarify: What do you mean by the word "moobs"? ...Read more
Estrogen blocker: Hi. Tamoxifen is an estrogen receptor antagonist. Certain cancers (most notably estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer) are stimulated to proliferate in response to estrogen, and blocking estrogen action at its receptor or blocking estrogen production by blocking the aromatase enzyme have been shown to be very therapeutic. Tamoxifen is not useful in cancer research that does nor involve estrogen ...Read more
Yes: I would confirm with your oncologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uses of antibiotics
- What is potassium citrate used for?
- What is magnesium citrate used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is 09 sodium chloride injection usp used for?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream usp 005 used for?
- What is triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 01 used for?
- What is clobetasol propionate ointment usp 005 used for?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free