Doctor insights on:
What Is Turmeric Powder Good For
Broccoli: I like to saute broccoli with garlic and turmeric in olive oil. The active ingredients in turmeric such as curcurmin are being studied for their medicinal value, but at this time i know of no evidence that food-grade turmeric has an specific medicinal properties. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Probably not: Turmeric, a relative of ginger, is found in indian cooking. It has been touted as a treatment for just about everything (tho not thyroid), but aside from studies in the test tube and in rodents, nothing has been proven. I recommend eating well, including unprocessed foods, complex foods, and spicy foods if that is your pleasure, but don't shy away from "medicine" when the time comes. ...Read more
No: They have no proven value.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good whey protein powder?
- Naturolax husk powder is good for what
- Turmeric powder on face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to take turmeric powder?
- Turmeric powder skin lightening
- Turmeric powder benefits for skin
- Turmeric curry powder
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free