Doctor insights on:
What Is Treatment For Seborrhea In A Toddler
Nothing special: Most toddlers outgrow seborrhea fairly promptly. If you wish to treat it anyway, you can use any of the otc anti-seborrhea shampoos in small amounts, but be careful not to let it get in his/her eyes. If it's unusually recalcitrant or severe, see a dermatologist for a prescription-strength product. ...Read more
A red, sometimes itchy rash with scales, related to dandruff. It often is present on the scalp and around the nose and eyebrows, but can also appear on the chest and under the arms. The yeast malassezia may play a role and many treatments target this yeast as well as the ...Read more
Looking for alternative treatment for infant seborrhea on face (pediatrician prescribed Vaseline and hydrocortisone and i don't want to use those)?
Facial Formula: For infantile seborrhea using an emollient moisturizer is usually sufficient. Avoiding soap is the key since an infant's skin is extremely sensitive and still be colonized by normal bacteria. Vaseline locks in moisture and the steroid helps with inflammation. Vaseline is a petroleum product however. Using shea butter or lanolin is often as effective and has less a less greasy quality. ...Read more
I have mild to moderate acne , along with seborrhea and localised redness . I have tried several treatments but non worked long term , what u recommen?
Dandruff treatment: Dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) is a chronic skin condition that can be treated but not cured. It tends to flare with season changes and when a person is experiencing stress. Over the counter dandruff shampoos are a good place to start treating dandruff and most of the time do a good job helping. Severe dandruff needs to be seen by a doctor for some prescriptions and for possible tests. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've seborrheic dermatitis white flake itchy scalp symtoms get worse when i eat diary nuts fish soy my IgE level is 498 is any treatment available ?
What to eat for seborrheic dermatitis ? And which foods is anti sd ? And what is treatment for sd ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is treatment for a contusion hair line fracture in your knee cap?
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- What is the first aid treatment for a pain in the right side of the abdomen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the treatment for a bulging disc in your back?
- What is a safe treatment for hypothyroidism in pregnancy?
- What is a remedy for a bent bone in a nose without any surgery?
- Using heat and ice on a pinched nerve
- Talk to a pediatrician online