Doctor insights on:
What Is Tmj Cause Face Numbness
Yes, It's Possible: Problems within the tm joint can cause a huge variety of symptoms, which differ from person to person. Ear and jaw pain are very common. Facial tingling and numbness are less common, but still possible. Unfortunately, there's really no proven way for you to take care of this problem yourself. You need to see a dentist who's experienced with TMJ problems. Get help before your symptoms worsen! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
New around mouth and nose goes numbish. Have had MRI mrv CT EEG bloodwork all normal lately for other facial numbness. Migriane, TMJ pregnancyanxiety?
See doctor: This would be highly uncommon and I would urge you to get this checked out ASAP just to be safe. ...Read more
Left eye pain with movement, problems with hot and cold, migraines, upper lip and nose numbness, left sided face numbness? What causes this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tmj cause numbness in face?
- What causes numbness in face and lips?
- What would cause numbness in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can tmj cause jaw numbness?
- What can cause numbness and tingling in the face?
- What causes numbness in face one side?
- What causes numbness on one side of face?
- Talk to a neurologist online