Doctor insights on:
What Is Tinactin Used For
Yeast where?: Although tinactin tends to work on yeast infections as well as fungal ones, it's not meant for areas other than the skin. If you think you have a yeast infection elsewhere (like a vaginitis), i would not apply tinactin there. There are better and more specific products out there to deal with that, and the best advice would come from your gynecologist. ...Read more
How to i find the real culprit of ringworm. There are a few variables but someone also has moved in with us. Possibly from the towel or tinactin usage?
Ringworm: Ringworm often spreads by direct, skin-to-skin contact with an infected person.You can contract ringworm by touching an animal with ringworm.Ringworm can spread by contact with objects or surfaces that an infected person or animal has recently touched or rubbed against, such as clothing, towels, bedding and linens, combs, and brushes. Ringworm can also be spread to humans by contact with soil. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is amox clav 875 mg used for?
- What is lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2 used for?
- What is desonide cream used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- What is lidocaine ointment usp 5 used for?
- What is desoximetasone cream used for?
- What is lotrisone cream usually used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online