Doctor insights on:
What Is This Rash On My Face
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have never had acne before and no one in my family has acne what is the name for rash on my face and bumps that come and go on face?
Acne?: Almost everybody gets some acne as a teen or young adult. We can't see your rash, and if there's any question, try treating it as if it were acne (topical benzoyl peroxide and/or topical retinoic acid) or getting with your physician. The fact that you have never had acne and that your family doesn't is not really helpful here -- women are likely to have their first flare in their 20s. ...Read more
For two days I have had what looks like a heat rash on my face. Tiny bumps on my cheeks and forehead. No heat exposure and very itchy. What is this?
See your doctor: Your doctor will have to examine your skin personally to make the correct diagnosis. ...Read more
See your doctor: Your doctor needs to examine you and run some tests to see what's going on. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash on my face what to do
- What is this red rash on my face?
- What is this sudden rash on my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use for a rash on my face?
- Rash on my face and neck
- I have a scattered red rash on my hands and face what can this be
- What is this itchy bumpy rash on my arms and face today?
- Talk to a dermatologist online