Doctor insights on:
What Is This Dry Skin On My Achilles Tendon And Heel
Skin lacking adequate moisture feels tight and uncomfortable. This can result from impaired lipid production within the skin leading to water loss. Patients with eczema are prone to dry skin. Other possible causes include low environmental humidity, excessive use of soap, or internal causes such as hypothyroidism. Application of moisturizing cream or ointment immediately ...Read more
After a high ankle sprain 6 weeks ago, I am still experiencing discomfort at my achilles' tendon and heel when i plantar flex my foot. Why is this?
I have pain on both sides of my right Achilles tendon where it meets my heel. I haven't ran for a week and have been icing it but it is not improving.?
What to do if I have pain right where the Achilles tendon connects to my heel. How can I fix this?
Can a dextrose shot into the heel for a spur make your heel and achilles' tendon pain worse for more than two weeks?
When i walk on high heels for a long time i start to get a pain in my achilles' tendon, should I get it checked out?
Even the lightest strike on my HEEL gives immense pain. But it doesn't affect me when I'm playing .Just wanted to know how bad is my achilles tendon?
Orthopaedics consult: It sounds like you may have inflammation in your Achilles tendon area, maybe enesthitis. Exercise works out the inflammation, making it feel better. Visit an orthopaedic surgeon. No substitute for rest and healing, but anti-inflammatory medicines, ice, exercises and injections can help. After exam and imaging, surgical options may be possible. Read this: http://tinyurl.com/hueo23b ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a dry skin on my balls and very itchy what is the cure
- What are dry flaky white skin patches on my thigh creases and scrotum?
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is this bump on my eyelid it hurts a little and is a bit movable?
- What is causing the dry scaling skin on my hands?
- What is this rash of cracked skin on my hand?
- I have this huge bump on my eyes what is it and will it go away by itself
- Talk to a dermatologist online