Doctor insights on:
What Is This Clear Fluid Coming From My Vaginal
Normal secretions: The glands inside your vagina and cervix make small amount of clear colourless, non smelling discharge, which can incraese in quantity when you are sexually aroused, but it is is all normal physiological and do not point to any pathology or disease and requires no treatment. ...Read more
Infection & hormones: Some vaginal discharge can be normal. As you go through the month your hormones cause changes in the discharge. In some cases though discharge can be a sign of infection. Causes incluse yeast, bacterial vaginosis, and stds. There are simple tests that can be done in the office to determine if this is normal or not. ...Read more
Yes: If it doesn't burn, itch or have a odor it is normal. ...Read more
What is this watery white milky discharge coming from vagina? What is something that I can do immediately because of the smell?
Malodorus discharge: Although a white, liquidy discharge is not always abnormal- the fact that this discharge has an odor is worrisome - so would recommend medical assessment. ...Read more
Normal secretions : It is a mixture of vaginal secretions and liquefied male ejaculate deposited during copulation. ...Read more
? Papilloma : A clear discharge from a single duct could mean a benign intraductal papilloma. If discharge is from multiple ducts or both nipples, a hormonal cause is more likely. If the discharge continues or becomes bloody, you should see a breast surgeon as you may require further investigation to exclude cancer as a cause. A ductogram, duct endoscopy or duct excision may be required. Cancer is unlikely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is clear fluid coming from my vaginal?
- After sex i have clear warm fluid coming from my vaginal
- Clear fluid coming from breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is this clear egg white substance coming out if my vaginal?
- What is the clear fluid leaking from my breast?
- I have fluid coming from my vagina
- Clear fluid coming out of wound
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free