Doctor insights on:
What Is The White Coating On My Aerochamber Inhaler Spacer
Residual drug/propel: The white coating is probably residual drug and propellant. ...Read more
My method: The pocket chamber spacer has a lot going for it - small size, smaller price. Like all modern inhaler devices it has a one-way valve so your exhaled breath does not return to the holding chamber. (1) activate inhaler (2) begin inhaling within 1 second (3) inhale slowly to a count of 5 (1, one thousand, 2...) (4) hold breath to count of 10 (5) exhale (6) wait 30 seconds (7) repeat with 2nd dose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How is the best way to use my inhaler without a spacer? I think it keeps hitting the back of my throat
Length of thumb: Position it so the opening is the length of your thumb away from the lips. ...Read more
List of foods: Yes, sushi is OK. However, eating certain foods can cause damage to your braces, bands and wires. Loose bands, broken brackets and broken wires cause delay in your orthodontic treatment and extra cost. Ask your orthodontist for a list of foods to follow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mild discomfort: Only mild discomfort or sensitivity is expected after the placement of spacers or braces. Medications such as Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Advil usually control this discomfort. You should continue normal brushing and flossing around the spacers and braces. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My tongue has a white coating
- What causes a white tongue coating?
- What causes a white coating on the tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use a spacer with an inhaler?
- Spacer devices for asthma inhalers
- Bumps on tongue and white coating
- White coating on gums cheeks
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free