Doctor insights on:
Recovery Time After A Compound Femur Fracture
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
I have femur fracture and knee proximal tibia, what foods should I take for full recovery of my bones ? It's been 3 months after the surgery.
I was in a auto accident and sustained a trimalar break with a compound femur fracture. It has been six months and have some trouble with pain?
Fractures: You had very significant fractures. It is not unusual for pain to be present for up to a year. Sometimes, even the hardware can cause pain. Also you need to make sure the bone is healing correctly an in good alignment. Discuss with your doctor and if you have any concerns get a second opinion. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it unusual for a58 yr old to still have substantial pain 3 weeks after rods/screws for comucated femur fracture right below femoral neck ? In rehab
My 2 yr old is in a spica cast from a femur fracture, and went back yesterday after 1 week for X-ray and it is displaced. How does this happen?
I had sinusitis after months of surgery(femur fracture), and an IM rod was installed. How cn someone acquired sinus? Had asthma since 9, 17 now.
Anything that causes: congestion, can lead to sinusitis. Most times it starts with a viral upper respiratory infection, or sometimes with an allergy. If the fluid sits in the sinuses, it is a good enclosed space for bacteria to grow, leading to a sinus infection(sinusitis). It is not contagious to others. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the typical healing time for a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula?
- What is the normal recovery period after a fractured tibia?
- How long is the recovery time after a wrist fracture?
- What is the usual recovery time after brain surgery to remove a tumor?
- What is the usual recovery time for a fractured fibula in the ankle?
- What is the typical recovery time for a dislocated shoulder?
- What is the typical recovery time for a meniscus tear in the knee?
- What is the typical recovery time for a tubal ligation?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free