Doctor insights on:
What Is The Typical Incubation Period Of Scabies
How do you calculate the incubation period of CP I saw my friend on Mon and then again on Thur and she had shingles is't from last day or the for firs?
7 to 21 days: Most of us have already had varicella (chicken pox) or been immunized, so we are immune. "Last day or first" is not an issue. If you were in the same room, especially face- to -face, for over 15 minutes you may have sustained significant exposure. If your friend was treated (acyclovir, famcyclovir, valacyclovir) your risk is very low. If your friend was already 2 or 3 weeks into it your risk is l ...Read more
I didn't realize incubation period 4 listeria can be up to 70 days? 8 weeks ago i accidentally ate fairly pink pork. Im 13w preg. Should i be worried?
Eating rare pork: You should report this to your doctor and request advice, especially if you become ill. ...Read more
Average 2 days: The typical incubation period for influenza is 1—4 days (average: 2 days). Adults shed influenza virus from the day before symptoms begin through 5—10 days after illness onset. However, the amount of virus shed, and presumably infectivity, decreases rapidly by 3—5 days after onset in an experimental human infection model. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is the incubation period for scabies?
- What is the incubation period for malaria?
- What is the incubation period for rabies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the incubation period for ringworm?
- What is the incubation period for shingles?
- What is the incubation period for mrsa?
- Incubation for scabies
- Talk to a dermatologist online