Doctor insights on:
What Is The Triple Threat For Potential Substance Abuse
Info.: If court ordered.Get a more detailed answer ›
Addiction treatment: There are three big reasons to use medications for substance abuse. First, to block receptors and prevent further effects of the abused drug. Secondly, to treat the withdrawl effects of the substance being abused and thirdly to treat the craving of the drug which will lead up to long term abstinence from drug abuse. ...Read more
Yes: Yes - if they are subpoenaed and so ordered to release them by a judge. ...Read more
Yes: In my experirnce the right program which encompass not only the addiction problem but also the aftercare have tremendous results. One such program is the clarity program out of farmingtom, mi. Great, dedicated people with a caring, confidential, and patented approach to get your life back! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most commonly abused chemical substance?
- What is the prognosis for triple negative breast cancer?
- What is the difference between chemical dependency and substance abuse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between substance use and substance abuse?
- What is the surgery for gerd?
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free