Doctor insights on:
What Is The Treatment For Grade2 Faty Liver
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
45yr lady having pain at lt lumber region wid diarhea, u/s show swollen bowel loops, faty infiltration in normal size liver, cause n treatment of pain ?
Depends: The liver is a very vigorous organ, it has the reparative properties to regenerate after injury. But it depends on the nature of the injury and the chronicity of injury. When the liver becomes cirrhotic, i.e. Extensive scarring, recovery of normal liver function is markedly reduced. But it always pays to try to treat or eliminate the noxious injury to the liver in hopes of partial or full recov. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stop medication!: Liver is a pretty resilient organ. You need to be followed closely by your family physician who will monitor your liver function via regular blood tests. It's probably a good idea to be followed closely by your gastroenterologist, if not a hepatologist (liver specialist), too. But the key is to stop the offending agent. And no Acetaminophen (tylenol), which is found in many products and no alcohol. ...Read more
Liver: Ur question doesn't make sense. Explain a little bit more. ...Read more
Usually: If it's from alcohol, stop drinking -- you've gotten your wake-up call that it's time to stop. If you have hepatitis c, get it treated -- good luck. If neither -- your physician can guide you, and it's time to get back into a heavy-duty fitness-focused lifestyle. It'll be a great gift to give yourself and your liver too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver and spleen?
- What is the best treatment for liver scarring?
- What is the best treatment for liver inflammation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver?
- What is the best treatment for absence of the bile ducts in the liver?
- What is the treatment for cirrhosis of the liver?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free