Doctor insights on:
What Is The The Drug Classification Of Metoprolol
Can be: Yes. All meds are safe if used properly and with frequent monitoring by your doctor. S/he also needs to know all your meds including otc, herbs, alternative meds, and vitamins that you use to make sure there are no interactions as well as all medical conditions, including past ones. ...Read more
Iam m 34 and I am on metoprolol 25since seven years i gain weight a lot so now i want to switch another drug please help me?
Yes: Mixing drugs and alcohol is dangerous and never is a good idea. Alcohol might add to drowsiness that you might experience while taking this medication. In some cases, alcohol might decrease the effectiveness of medication. Rule of thumb: don't mix medicine and alcohol -- it's safer that way. ...Read more
Hi doctor i had been on metoprolol 25 ER for around seven years i had gained weight since want to change drug I am m34 please help me?
Prescribed metoprolol tartate 25mg, 3x a day as needed for pvc's. What does "as needed" really imply? Isn't that a drug that needs consistency?
My new cardio wants to switch me from nadolol to metoprolol for my increase HR. Do other md prefer one over the other. He said it's the preferred drug?
No: None of these medications are diuretics.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the drug classification of plavix?
- What is the drug classification of decadron?
- What is the drug classification of prevacid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Metoprolol drug interactions
- Nexium drug classification
- Classifications of adverse drug reactions
- The classification of folic acid drugs
- Talk to a cardiologist online