Doctor insights on:
What Is The Term Blue Bloater Mean
Older Terms: These are older terms- the pink puffer classically described a patient with emphysema (thin, pink means oxygenated). The blue bloated means a patient with chronic bronchitis (poorly oxygenated- blue and overweight). We now know there is a lot of overlap between these two types of patients. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Elaborate.: What kind of test?Get a more detailed answer ›
What test?: Please specify the test.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: the blue tint does not bother me but if it is raised and painful I would see your dentist to evaluate the area. ...Read more
Blue urine: You need to check what you eat / swallowed/drank. Your question remind me old hospital trick when spirit was in use instead of denaturates that are in use novadays. Dye was admixtured to spirit making it look and taste not very pleasant. Those who however consumed this mixture had latter unusually colored urine. ...Read more
Poor circulation: Pick one of these choices: 1. Reynaud's phenomenon (blood vessel spasm in the fingers and/ or toes). 2. Congestive heart failure. 3. Severe anemia. 5. Low blood oxygenation due to respiratory problems (including smoking). 6. You dipped your hands in to your child's paint box. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the white part of the eye is brown?
- What does it mean when the inside of your ear is itchy?
- What does it mean when the inside of my ear is always itchy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the red and blue that is on transvaginal ultrasound?
- What does it mean when the thyroid is full?
- What does it mean when the soft spot on a babys head is raised?
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?